Saturday, August 29, 2009

YouTube vidoes for imode


Erm, while working diligently on updating my ipod classic- I mean, updating my syllabi, I stumbled across this very cool hack for downloading YouTube videos as mp4 files that will transfer directly to iPods, Zunes without any pesky video file converting needed.

Basically, you install a web browser toolbar button that you simply click once you have the YouTube video showing on your screen, and down it comes as an mp4. My kinda application!

Read more about it--and find the button to add--here:

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/04/download-youtube-videos-as-mp4-files.html

If only I'd known about it a few months ago when I was on my Monty Python downloading blitz!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?